Some helpful information that's great to know.
For beautiful print results we use:
285 gsm Chromajet Centurion Silk
This is a super white smooth heavy paper, for high quality photographic image results
190gsm Photo Rag White Matte Art
This is an acid free fine art matte cotton rag art cartridge, slightly textured for a high end gallery look
170gsm Matte Heavyweight Paper
A lighter stock, simple yet excellent flat finish, ideal for graphic poster work
All our prints are Giclee quality, printed with UV rated archival pigment based inks (200 years), suitable for indoor use.
What is Giclee?
The word Giclee (Gee – slay) is derived from the French verb gicler meaning to squirt or spray. Giclee is used to describe a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival paper to achieve Giclee quality prints.
Our Standard Image sizes:
All prints have a 10mm white border for ease of framing & mounting
- image area 30 x 40 cm : $25 – $30.50
- image area 40 x 50 cm : $35 – $41.50
- image area 50 x 70 cm : $80 – $92
- image area 60 x 90 cm : $80 – $92
- image area 30 x 30 cm : $25 – $30.50
- image area 45 x 45 cm : $35 – $41.50
- image area 60 x 60 cm : $80 – $92